Contains extracts from 12 flower and plants. Each one of these ingredients are handpicked for their unique nourishing and beauty enhancing properties specially custom to adult skin.
Seeds from Arctic berry containing concentrated and powerful omega-3 and – 6 fatty acids that moisturizes and helps to smooth and prevent wrinkles and uneven skin. These have special properties that effectively help to keep the skin young and promote natural lighter skin where dark spots after scars, pigmentation and aging spots have occurred. Plant extracts with GLA heals and revitalizes the skin, and contains the same extraordinary ingredients found in mothers milk. The oil adds exclusive vitamins that strengthens, protects and restores skin youthful elasticity and firmness naturally.
Apply to clean skin morning and evening. Pat gently on face and neck, followed by day cream if preferred.
Vitamin A – Smooths rough skin | Softens lines | Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Vitamin B – Provides healthy glow
Vitamin C – Fades age spots | Helps reverse the effects of sun damage
Vitamin D – Increases elasticity |Stimulates collagen production | Enhances radiance
Vitamin E – Deeply moisturizes |Neutralizes free radicals | Protects against UV exposure
Omega-3 & -6 – Calms redness | Soothes irritation | Reduces inflammation
* 100% natural
* No artificial ANYTHING
* Ethically-sourced ingredients
* Environmentally-responsible packaging
- Wheat germ oil is a well known antioxidant due its high content of vitamin E which contributes to faster healing of scar tissue.
- Peach kernel oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin A, B and E. It gives glow to both skin and hair and suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Avocado oil is highly nutritious and contains vitamin A, D, B1, B2, B5, E, potassium, minerals, protein, lecithin, fatty acids and chlorophyll. It protects the skin against ultraviolet rays. Avocado oil has been used in African skin treatments for centuries. It easily penetrates into the skin and add nutrient for dry skin and eczema. Avocado oil is said to have healing and regenerating qualities.
- Calendula Oil includes carotenoids, bitter substances, saponin and triterpenalkoholer. It is astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, vulneary and is nice to use on wounds, inflammation, eczema and skin problems.
- The oil comes from the apricot kernel and contains essential fatty acids, vitamin A and C, is being used by all skin types, especially fine for adult skin. Gives the skin a nice glow.
- Jojoba oil is a liquid wax and does not rancid as it is rich in vitamin E. It makes your skin silky smooth, suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin and acne.
- RED ALFA is a pure natural seed oil from Arctic lingonberries being rich in essential fatty acids, plant sterols and antioxidants. RED ALFA Lingonberry Seed Oil has the highest content of alpha-linolenic acid among the berry seed oils. Essential fatty acids are needed for proper skin function. It has unique properties that effectively keep skin young (anti-aging), give nourish, moisture and promote natural lighter skin to dark spots from scars or pigmentation.
- Ultrapure BLUE TOCOL is produced from the seeds of blue colored bilberry (European blueberry). BLUE TOCOL offers a full spectrum of natural vitamin E compounds that efficiently protect the body. BLUE TOCOL is also very rich in essential fatty acids and phytosterols. The excellent combination of actives makes BLUE TOCOL a unique ingredient for anti-aging purposes and for protecting and nourishing the skin.
- Black currant seed oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) an active omega-6 fatty acid which is essential for healthy skin. The balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids is important in keeping skin healthy. It is one of the rare plant oils containing omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in an optimal physiological ratio.
- Immortelle is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. The oil contains cell-regenerating properties that enables it to heal and reduce wounds, stretch marks and scars in the skin.
- May Chang – is known for its cleansing citrus aroma.
- Lavendel- is wound healing and therefore nice to use on burns, scars and stretch marks. Is balancing and helps on acne, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Bergamot- germicidal, antiseptic and cleansing